Nulla lectus ante, consequat et ex eget, feugiat tincidunt metus. Vivamus a ante congue, porta nunc nec, hendrerit turpis. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Mauris id fermentum nulla. Nulla lectus ante, consequat et ex eget, feugiat tincidunt metus. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Donec eu est non lacus lacinia semper.
You wouldn’t know by looking at me:
1) I did a brief stint as a high school Chemistry teacher in Oakland, CA … and as an unconscious homage to Fire Marshall Bill almost blew up the classroom several times.
2) I’m the last person on earth who rents videos from both the New York Public Library and Netflix DVD. (For research I’ve even watched old movie reels at the Library for the Performing Arts.)
3) I routinely cut out articles from newspapers and magazines and send them in the MAIL to people who I think would be interested.
4) I’m 100% Italian American and was born + raised in Howard Beach, which has given me endless comedy material.
5) I speak on college campuses about Vintage Hollywood LGBTQ+ history, as well as overcoming loneliness.
6) I’m a junior level Bharatanatyam dancer.
7) I worked at Restaurant Florent as an overnight host and to make it easier to wrangle the drunk late-night patrons, dressed as a different character every night.
8) For the past 10 years I’ve had a pen pal.
9) I do not have a text alert or any notifications on my phone. The only thing it does is ring! (I highly recommend this for sanity-saving reasons